Monday, September 17, 2012

You've got Something on your face....


 ...right...here. :)

 

 Is it just me, or does everybody have those days.



 
The ones where you have this nagging suspision that something is just not right and it feels like everyone else can tell and is staring right at you?



I've checked my teeth in the mirror. Nothing there. Toilet paper stuck to my shoe? Nope, not that either.



I pull a super-sneaky-fly-check. Hmm...my zipper's right where it should be. What could possibly be the problem!




Maybe it's something bigger. Certainly no one can tell that I'm upset at myself for not being strong enough, good enough, patient enough. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?




And then, I look at these little faces. They don't care that I'm not perfect. They just care that I'm Mom. That I'm here. That I love them. All. The. Time.




So, while others staring at me might just be in my head...there is still some staring going on. Cause I can't keep my eyes off these two!



(Success! Found the fork at last!)



1 comment: