Monday, September 24, 2012

The Most

Not only am I the oldest sister...the most beautiful sister....the most intelligent and talented sister, but I am also the nerdiest sister. (And I say that proudly!) I bring it up because Halloween is on it's way. I love Halloween! Last year, Jake and I decided to dress-up together. Not quite like couple costume "together," but with a common theme. So, he was The Doctor and I went as Amy Pond. (Doctor Who is our show. Definitely quality mother-son geek-fest bonding time.)


Here he is channeling his inner-David Tennent. (Sorry, no picture of my costume...athough, that blurry blob on the left is my arm. :)

It turned out that we had TWO Trick-or-Treating events last year, so we decided to mix things up a bit for soiree Number Dos.


Amy Pond and her sidekick ;) fighting The Silence. We battle evil with our positive outlook and cheery smiles. (I love Abbie's face in this one! "Must...have...sonic...screwdriver...)


(I just had to add this one for fun. That face of pure joy just kills me! Makes you want to give her anything just to see that face, doesn't it?)

Anyway, Jake and I had such a good time in our joint costume venture, that we decided to get the whole family to play along this year. We brainstormed a few themes, and Kaylie has decided that this year will be...Star Wars. That's right, folks. Rapunzel has spoken and don't call her Rapunzel. It's Padme this year. :)

So, keep your eyes glued to this spot for dork-tastic costume-y goodness. Trust me...it's gonna be good! (There might even be a real couple costume this time around. Wink wink.)


2 comments:

  1. I love the group costume idea! Jake makes a great Doctor Who.
    How about a group costume of what would happen if the twilight vampires were attacked by zombies and caught the zombie virus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh...glitter-y zombies! Now THERE'S something I'd never thought of! :)

      Delete